Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: joshua wilson
Forum: Running August 9th 11, 05:55 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By joshua wilson
Thanks for the information.. i m planning to go...

Thanks for the information.. i m planning to go for a mini marathon which is going to take place in my town.. its for 7 kms.. how should i start preparing for it.. i have 3 months for it...
Forum: Aerobic July 22nd 11, 06:10 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By joshua wilson
you can do it daily.. no problem with doing body...

you can do it daily.. no problem with doing body exercise..lifting your weight is best then any other kind of exercise... people can do several repetitions with heavy weight but they cant beat the...
Forum: Walking July 22nd 11, 06:07 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By joshua wilson
hey i agree with you, since getting trap in a...

hey i agree with you, since getting trap in a place where no water is available even if you search for it in miles.. in desert areas, you will miss water so much like you have never before.. their...
Forum: General July 21st 11, 05:43 PM
Replies: 33
Posted By joshua wilson
Yes thread mill is considered as the most...

Yes thread mill is considered as the most effective way of workout on body... it reduce your weight and also increases the endurance level... all the best with your treadmill..
Forum: General July 21st 11, 05:37 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By joshua wilson
Doing sit up and push up are always good.....

Doing sit up and push up are always good.. lifting your own body weight have no harms.. i prefer doing it because i can do it anywhere any time.. and i don't need equipment to do it so even if i m...
Forum: General July 21st 11, 05:31 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By joshua wilson
My friend, you will be feeling hungry since you...

My friend, you will be feeling hungry since you have never workout on your body, because of doing exercise your metabolism rate increases, you utilize your energy in workout so your body ask for...
Forum: General July 21st 11, 05:02 PM
Replies: 32
Posted By joshua wilson
I would suggest to visit a gym, because it is...

I would suggest to visit a gym, because it is necessary, in fact you should start going now.. its better to stay in shape now.. because once you go into old age you will have to face problems just...
Forum: Running July 7th 11, 04:28 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By joshua wilson
even the walls are never ending... people can...

even the walls are never ending... people can held marathon over their..
Forum: Weights July 7th 11, 04:24 PM
Replies: 29
Posted By joshua wilson
Hey thanks for the information.. i believe...

Hey thanks for the information..
i believe circuit training is really good... well due to its variations.. i really dont feel bore doing it... its good.. and give quick results....
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9