Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Chris Malcolm
Forum: Weights April 8th 10, 12:57 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 50
Posted By Chris Malcolm
Renwed call for moderation of this group

Jason Earl wrote:
Chris Malcolm writes:
Jason Earl wrote:
Chris Malcolm writes:

So...
Forum: Weights April 7th 10, 03:07 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 50
Posted By Chris Malcolm
Renwed call for moderation of this group

Jason Earl wrote:
Chris Malcolm writes:
Jason Earl wrote:

Riding in the spring and summer is nice, but the snow...
Forum: Weights April 7th 10, 05:10 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 50
Posted By Chris Malcolm
Renwed call for moderation of this group

Jason Earl wrote:

I used to bicycle when I was in college. Partly this was due to the
fact that I did not own a car (or have a driver's license, for that
matter). ...
Forum: Weights April 7th 10, 04:53 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 19
Posted By Chris Malcolm
the price of weight plates/discs

Noriek wrote:
Hi all,

What has happened to the price of weight plates. Only a year ago I could get
a kilo for a ? but they seem to have shot up over the last 12...
Forum: Weights February 23rd 10, 03:06 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 0
Posted By Chris Malcolm
No nonsense muscle building

Bernice Eker wrote:
http://www.jyaga.com/no-nonsense-muscle-building-vince-del-monte/
Almost all bodybuilding supplements DON?T WORK and are a complete joke
and only...
Forum: Weights August 8th 09, 04:24 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 7
Posted By Chris Malcolm
3 set routines (whole body)

Steve Freides wrote:
"Omelet" wrote

I remember Robert Schuh claiming that once, the days after the
competition, he gained 40 pounds of water.
So...
Forum: Weights July 6th 09, 03:20 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 2
Posted By Chris Malcolm
Comments on an off the cuff training plan (part 2)

Steve Freides wrote:
"AlexP" wrote in message

However my only...
Forum: Weights July 6th 09, 03:16 PM Posted to alt.religion,sci.anthropology,misc.fitness.weights,rec.autos.sport.nascar,talk.politics.guns
Replies: 68
Posted By Chris Malcolm
Michael Jackson - An Angel on Earth

In misc.fitness.weights Gray Ghost wrote:
Lookout wrote in
:

On Wed, 1 Jul 2009...
Forum: Weights June 27th 09, 03:22 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 9
Posted By Chris Malcolm
OK, Monday Morning.

Omelet wrote:
In article ,
"Just Plain Burr" wrote:

It's pouring rain here today, wife and I were...
Forum: Weights June 21st 09, 02:33 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 30
Posted By Chris Malcolm
Ab rollers

Steve Freides wrote:
"ATP*" wrote

McGill actually turns up in this NY Times piece:
Forum: Weights June 21st 09, 01:07 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 17
Posted By Chris Malcolm
Shocking Experience

Just Plain Burr wrote:
After 61 years of playing with, and working with AC electricity I finely
got mine. On top of a 12 "Aluminum" ladder in the rain I stuck the end of...
Forum: Weights May 29th 09, 02:01 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 2
Posted By Chris Malcolm
[OT] Ranulph Fiennes cardiac health and exercise

I'm still trying to digest the extraordinary story of Ranulph Fiennes'
cardiac problems and cardiac health.

In brief summary:-

June 2003: Heart attack, triple bypass surgery.

October 2003: runs...
Forum: Weights March 5th 09, 02:14 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 10
Posted By Chris Malcolm
Another pullup PR - 15 reps w/ bw + 20 lbs.

Tom Anderson wrote:
On Tue, 3 Mar 2009, Steve Freides wrote:

Adding some numbers to make it easy to compare if you're heavier:

PU - bw + 20 lbs (9 kg) - total...
Forum: Weights March 5th 09, 01:44 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 0
Posted By Chris Malcolm
The Top Fat Loss Secret!!

crislip wrote:
Hello!
I've spent hundreds of dollars buying almost every fat loss eBook
ever published to discover which ones actually work. I wanted to
identify...
Forum: Aerobic November 20th 08, 05:55 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,misc.fitness.misc,misc.fitness.aerobic
Replies: 5
Posted By Chris Malcolm
How often should i do pushups and squats?

In misc.fitness.weights Jim Janney wrote:
writes:

Hello. How often should I do pushups and squats? I'm a thin guy; I
don't intend to lose...
Forum: General November 20th 08, 05:55 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,misc.fitness.misc,misc.fitness.aerobic

writes:

Hello. How often should I do pushups and squats? I'm a thin guy; I
don't intend to lose...
Forum: Weights November 20th 08, 05:55 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,misc.fitness.misc,misc.fitness.aerobic

writes:

Hello. How often should I do pushups and squats? I'm a thin guy; I
don't intend to lose...
Forum: Weights November 18th 08, 03:07 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 12
Posted By Chris Malcolm
Today is Yogurt day Before you ask

David wrote:

"Chris Malcolm" wrote in message
Burr wrote:
Delayed onset...
Forum: Weights November 18th 08, 02:38 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 73
Posted By Chris Malcolm
recovery question

Steve Freides wrote:
"Chris Malcolm" wrote in message
Steve Freides ...
Forum: Weights November 16th 08, 12:34 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 12
Posted By Chris Malcolm
Today is Yogurt day Before you ask

Burr wrote:
Delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS), also sometimes called muscle fever, is
the pain or discomfort often felt 24 to 72 hours after exercising and
subsides...
Forum: Weights November 9th 08, 02:29 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 73
Posted By Chris Malcolm
recovery question

Jason Earl wrote:
"David" writes:

"Steve Freides" wrote in message
Forum: Weights November 9th 08, 01:49 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 73
Posted By Chris Malcolm
recovery question

Steve Freides wrote:
"Chris Malcolm" wrote in message
Steve Freides ...
Forum: Weights November 9th 08, 01:15 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 4
Posted By Chris Malcolm
What is the best method for doing bicep curls to prevent tendinitis ?

Brad and Karen wrote:

"Chris Malcolm" wrote in message
Andrzej Rosa wrote:
Forum: Weights November 8th 08, 04:03 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 73
Posted By Chris Malcolm
recovery question

Steve Freides wrote:
"Keiron (number6)" wrote in message
Many thanks all. In general what i...
Forum: Weights November 8th 08, 03:29 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 4
Posted By Chris Malcolm
What is the best method for doing bicep curls to prevent tendinitis ?

Andrzej Rosa wrote:
John2005 wrote:

Hi everyone,

I recently pulled a tendon somehow in my left arm. I think this what
they call golfers elbow or "medial...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100