Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: Weights December 22nd 07, 04:09 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Why The Hell is Soloflex Stuff So Expensive?

$250 for a flat bench?

$96 for handweight bars?

$72 for a pair of 10 lbs plates?

I would love to have some of the stuff, but I can't justify those
cartoonish prices. What's the deal?
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1