Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: johnssimpsons
Forum: Swimming December 5th 11, 07:37 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By johnssimpsons
Swimming is one of the best exercise for fat...

Swimming is one of the best exercise for fat burning. It makes work of our whole body. It is very safe exercise. A man can't get injuries during swimming. Swimming makes our body flexible and active...
Forum: Walking December 5th 11, 07:33 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By johnssimpsons
Water is life for every creature of this planet....

Water is life for every creature of this planet. Our body is made of 60% water. Water has very big role in our body. It makes our body flexible and transparent. Its responsible for functioning of...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2