Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Walking Tall
Forum: Running April 13th 07, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 4
Posted By Walking Tall
gay cement worker;

Hay found your butt plug in at the car accident the shore girl friend
said was you, she said I should write to you. she would.
so anyways I know it is yours an the developers owners us to be...
Forum: Running April 13th 07, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 13
Posted By Walking Tall
Bull Run 50

still not do yahoo miles on my 50 be it 50 k or 50 miles 10 days ago.
on a bike, butt bike act up and wind was in face at least 25/35/ m.p.h.
for treck back.

sure not same as running.
butt was...
Forum: Running April 13th 07, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 10
Posted By Walking Tall
Does mountain biking irritate shin splints?

because it is NOT MINE. in law/board owners suits rich view.
it is alll theres.....

so if crow wants to live here fine with me.

butt again. IT IS ALL THERES.

andthey wll say zero and look at you...
Forum: Running April 13th 07, 01:35 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 10
Posted By Walking Tall
Does mountain biking irritate shin splints?

simple; see if for sale sign gone.
she not write me.
she not party with me.
I like her before clinton and the force like her.
then not so much.

oh hell she probe not buy it.

I am poor and sure the...
Forum: Running April 12th 07, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 10
Posted By Walking Tall
Does mountain biking irritate shin splints?

sorest and anger can cause probes.
like high winds, weather changes bike not working right. traffic riding
on your nerve finding your week spot and most of all. every one that do
you wrong well...
Forum: Running April 12th 07, 03:12 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 0
Posted By Walking Tall
So I cut some off trail;

and too my surprise;
1 truck show up a mile away in parking lot;
doesn't get out see's me. I bereave called cops. (vagrant there looks
like trouble:
1 truck leaves;
a van pulls up, 1 wife 1 husband, ...
Forum: Running April 12th 07, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 0
Posted By Walking Tall
A.P. walking (johny Cash)

Hay all I wanted was to blow on the harmonica some;
Yah1 Burn his house down.
Bee Gee.........

billie stick not good enouf fer yah!

your sick...
fine what yer want.

go to hell.
Forum: Running April 9th 07, 02:52 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 6
Posted By Walking Tall
ITBS treatment

ITBS treatment

Group: rec.running Date: Sun, Apr 8, 2007, 8:15pm (EDT-3) From:

treat it. I was wondering if I could get some people's thoughts, though,
on these things:...
Forum: Running April 9th 07, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 7
Posted By Walking Tall
Hercules

wow? that was weird.

you being herules in size and all.

I ment the stars dude.

point info similated.
Have a nice day.
Forum: Running April 8th 07, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 1
Posted By Walking Tall
posting Columbus.

in 1492 columbus sailed the ocean blue.
your left your left your left right left.

¶blue moon; oh how you shine blue moon¶

oh how you shine blue moon.

¶Blue moon.¶

I am so blue blue blue ...
Forum: Running April 8th 07, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 7
Posted By Walking Tall
Hercules

so you thinking about me in the bath tub.

what colors your towels?

probe tarus. you allways like tarus.
Forum: Running April 8th 07, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 12
Posted By Walking Tall
Arthritic knee

wrap them all;
not too tight fo too long because well cause skin cuts and blood.
like if you do 4 all the time and then in pain till a.m.
so wrap and now it is at 6 miles and pain.

so you try for...
Forum: Running April 8th 07, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 5
Posted By Walking Tall
log miles for suit t.v. nerds.

fine kick me when I am sane.

butt a blue nun bottle and a fish fry you may not have with out a t.v.
suit nerd.
watch martha stewart as she kiss a rocket ship.

was it to much prison time or is she...
Forum: Running April 8th 07, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 7
Posted By Walking Tall
Hercules

is all ready in the west in the day time here. and taras show up in the
east this a.m. 9 a.m.edt.

every year I lift weights out side and watch the stars. sure not always.
this year I got like 1...
Forum: Running April 8th 07, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 5
Posted By Walking Tall
example fiction only 90° west of. volcanotread. corrections ...

"Measuring Our Absolute Velocity"

Group: alt.sci.physics.new-theories Date: Thu, Apr 5, 2007, 8:22am From:
(Latot)
"Measuring Our Absolute Velocity"
**********In the 19th...
Forum: Running April 8th 07, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 4
Posted By Walking Tall
u.s. open richmond Virginia

as much as I would like to meet yah!

I dought if it would happen.

be seeing yah!

can't see a babe that called me a jogger back then with out 10 zillions
guys after her.unless you a...
Forum: Running April 8th 07, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 4
Posted By Walking Tall
u.s. open richmond Virginia

sure why not.

sept if you carry.
you know the drill.

keep distance, turn sideways.
take thumb remove little loop.
hand close to gun butt not on it.
and tell me dirty lies.
Forum: Running April 8th 07, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 2
Posted By Walking Tall
Lowland trail.

been in the california terminator (blood)
and we are a like the docs says.

so sure
hoe hoe hoe.

probe be doing the poly ann, ortonville, holly,bike trails at holdens,
pontiac, bald mountain and...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18