Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Steve[_8_]
Forum: Swimming April 26th 17, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.swimming,alt.sport.bodybuilding
Replies: 1
Posted By Steve[_8_]
Please send me your catalogs, brochures, magazine offers, and fliers

Hey,

I'm a swimmer and all-around athletic guy who is interested in the
latest body-building and exercise equipment, and the latest toys and
accessories for exercising in the swimming pool. I also...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1