Old December 27th 16, 11:42 PM posted to uk.rec.walking
[email protected]

Default Merry Christmas

On Sun, 25 Dec 2016 20:46:00 +0000, Roger Chapman
wrote:

Shame but I think our time has effectively ended.

I didn't hear the fat lady.

Interestingly my father in law actually heard her when sailing out of
some south american port.

I did some walks in the Ogwen valley with the dog, one around electric
mountain and revisited Cadair Idris, I was the backmarker going up,
breathless and agonising descents with the knees but all good fun in
retrospect.

Best wishes all lurking.

AJH

PS an earwig tune is one that stays in the head repeating itself. one
of mine is from a lady poster here about a group of soldiers, it has a
sudden stop, anyone know it?