Old December 15th 04, 05:42 AM

"elzinator" wrote in message
On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 19:24:24 GMT, David wrote:

"John HUDSON" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 19:03:02 GMT, "David"
wrote:

"John HUDSON" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:59:35 GMT, "David"
wrote:

"John M. Williams" wrote in

message
.. .
"David" wrote:

Your comments about back machines are valid. My company actually
designed
the Bioflex unit and we began manufacturing it in Australia 12

years
ago.

Hooboy! There's the hook. So, in reality, you're a spammer,

correct?

No in reality this would never have come up were it not for

someone's
particular inquiry and wishing to have one - I never mentioned it

last
time
we had this 'debate' - I had plenty of opportunities to promote

this
if I
had wanted to - the website I gave is not even my own. - so that

charge
is
totally wrong and unfair - every post that Will makes promotes his
products.

First you blast Brink for criticizing physicians, only to later

reveal
your prejudice: you son is a physician.

Now you blast inversion tables, without any scientific evidence

back up your claims that they are "crap and are not effective,"

as
well as your claims that they are "dangerous and counter

productive"
at full inversion. Only at the end of this thread do you reveal

that
YOUR COMPANY produces the alternative 90/90 unit that you favor.

I feel really bad - I will have to go out and shoot myself. I gave

you
the
reasons for my statements - backed them up with logic. the logic is
irrefutable as I noticed that you have not attempted to argue the

points.
Not much more I can do. If you're not happy with that then **** the

hell
off

You see what I mean David?

I think he just likes to do battle - whatever issue, right or wrong -

Problem is that he is a pompous old ******* that thinks he is always
right - which he's not!!

It is his training as a lawyer - you need to be combative. In this case

it
is amusing that he defends the old ideas. It is like the old codger who
swears by his manual treadmill that he has had for 40 years - won;t hear

of
these fancy new ideas about motorized treadmills.

A good lawyer knows when to leave it at the office.

Yes! Elzi what sort of therapy can you do on your compressed discs - just PT
to keep them 'mobile' - did they both result from the same injury or
accident?