Old January 22nd 09, 07:25 PM posted to soc.veterans,,alt.california,,
Default Obama calls for new declaration of independence

On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 07:44:00 -0800 (PST), "S'mee"

On Jan 22, 2:55*am, BrianNZ wrote:
S'mee wrote:
On Jan 21, 12:35 pm, "Bob Myers" wrote:
"S'mee" wrote in message

OBTW I hate white people.
That's OK, I'm more of a pinkish-beige anyway.

That's good. ;^)

It's bigger than racism with Obama....he's *left handed*! Now if thats
not a sign of the devil I don't know what is!.

It's sign he's smarter than your average bipedal life form and the
women all want him (even if for only an hour ;^) ) coincidentally I
too am left handed. Soon the league of the Left Handed will be quietly
in charge. Then there are going to be changes to be sure.

Not only left-handed, but he writes upside down, too.

We're taking over.

Turby the Turbosurfer