Old November 27th 03, 03:12 AM
B. Peg

Default treadmill + elliptical or rowing machine???

"Amy Fong" wrote:
I currently have a treadmill. I'm debating between getting an elliptical
or a rowing machine for variety and to go easy on my joints. Any
recommendations?

My PT told me more people tend to stay with the elliptical than most other
machines. Unfortunately, some of the better ones ($2000) will cause you to
get quiet close to the ceiling due to their height and the heat up there can
overheat you in short order. She wasn't in favor of the rowing machines as
she said she's gotten people in with lower back injuries from them.

BP~