Old June 8th 04, 03:00 AM
the dork knight

Default cycling training routes lake cowichan

nope different dork entirely...nice to know there are others
"rtk" wrote in message
Is this by any chance THE dork, the treasured contributor to rst way
back when, in the good old days, etcetera? The very same Dork who left
Canada for down under and is maybe returning?

Ruth Kazez

the dork knight wrote:

I am moving to the lake cowichan bc area and I am wondering if there are

any
really good routes for training runs. I have seen the #18 and there are

lot of logging trucks there and I would rather not be blown off of the

road
by one of these.

thanks