Old August 23rd 04, 09:30 AM
thegame

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 02:16:54 +0000 (UTC), Ehsan Ardabili Maleki
wrote:

I've been working out seriously for over a year now and I have gotten to be very cut (all the muscles show) but my body size
is not too big. I don't want to become too big but i would not mind gaining 10 or 15 pounds to become 150 lb. or so. What
types of things could i do to achieve this?

do a winter training...chicken..rice...wendys...etc..just go slow at
first and keep track at how much fat you gain..just take it
slow..."fall and winter ...getting big" "spring burning away most of
the fat keeping the muscle"