Old November 11th 03, 01:51 AM
Richard Bray

Default Hardgainer Bodybuilding & Weightlifting FAQ

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 21:46:00 GMT, "David Cohen"
wrote:

"cl" wrote
Just get a better service than WebTV you aoler and that 63kb

wouldn't be
an afterthought...

Top poster.

David Cohen wrote:

"Vlad the Impaler" wrote
The latest version I found was version 4.0.
wrote
Archive-name: body-building/hardgainer-faq

snip a 63 kb "faq"

Who is the bigger ****ing moron: the asshole who posts a 63 kb

"faq"
rather than a link to it, or the asshole who quotes the entire

thing
in order to top post 8 words?

I'd say the latter, but it's close.

or have you been spending all your free cash trying to find a

mainspring
to stop your Kimber jams

My Kimber has never jammed or failed to feed, fire, and eject. Ever.

A Wilson Combat magazine spring did fail.

Those would be different things, but, being a top poster, I don't
expect you to understand.

~

David

-CAL

I know very little about weapons. What happens when the spring in a
magazine fails?