Old January 15th 04, 11:35 PM
Proctologically Violated©®

Default "How did we get so FAT?

Well, at least we're consistent:
Since we consume more kilowatt-hours of energy, more trees, and
more Calvin Klein jeans than most of the world combined, it's fitting g
that we EAT more than the rest of the world combined.
Except for liquor and ciggies: The Russians have us beat, and JR
Reynolds/Philipp Morris are trying to crack the China connection for their
exported butts.
Iffin you cain't killem, whack them with the goodol American
Lifestyle.
--
Mr. P.V.'d
"Mike Yared" wrote in message
How did we get so FAT
In "Fat Land: How Americans Became the Fattest People in the World," Greg
Critser takes a surprisingly funny look at a deadly serious topic. The

"fat
epidemic" has claimed 60 percent of the American population, he says, and
shows little sign of slowing down.
at http://www.washtimes.com/culture/200...4708-4671r.htm