Old February 10th 11, 07:25 PM posted to misc.fitness.misc
Jim Janney[_2_]

Default Where do I start?

Zambaku writes:

Nifty! So I'll skip the crunches then, and stick to fast walking/jogging
for now.
Do you think 4km once a day will be enough? I'm not sure I'll be able to
pull of squats or pushup.

Questions like that are almost impossible to answer. The easiest way to
find out is to try it and see. In the worst case you end up in better
condition so you can try something more vigorous.

Also, how often should I eat? At the moment I have 2 meals, dinner and
supper, mostly vegetables, trying to cut down on meat a bit. I generally
don't eat breakfast, I just can't get anything down in the morning, and
I eat a small handfull of nuts in the evening if I feel hungry again.

I've read about people who lost weight eating 6 small meals a day, and
others who lost weight eating once a day (the Warrior diet). I've never
needed to lose a significant amount of weight so my advice isn't worth
much. If I were you I'd try to eat something in the morning, even if
it's only some instant oatmeal.

--
Jim Janney