Old February 19th 11, 04:04 PM
vitalityzone vitalityzone is offline
Banned

Location: London

Valid point.

Your body needs to ease itself into any new diet or workout program, and by diet I don't mean losing weight necessarily, just a structured program of eating healthy.

Don't completely give up everything you enjoy, chocolate, alcohol, whatever you like, just cut back on it and begin to enjoy it in moderation and if you would like, begin to ween it out of your diet.

I hope that helps, does anyone else have any opinions on this?...

Russell Valler

Head Trainer and Founder

www.vitalityzone.co.uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fender View Post
If you really want to take a start, having nothing to eat or starting intense exercise would cause a jerk to your health. all you need is to set some valid routine. call it for exercise or diet purpose!