Old May 25th 11, 05:40 PM
williamthatcher williamthatcher is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gersh View Post
Hi Im currently a member of a small 24 hour gym in Toronto Canad. I have a very busy schedule and need a 24 hour place for flexibility. My memership is coming up for renewal and I cant decide if I should renew. I do not have room in my house for exercise equipment, however, maybe with resistance bands, jump rope, swiss ball I can manage to get in a good workout, although I would need a good regimen of either walking/jogging to get in good cardio.eing that the weather in Toronto from November through Mrch is not really condusive for outdoor exercise it might impede this plan. At the end of the day are there significant advantages of a gym that make it worth spending $500-$600 a year.

Thanks
Gersh- still undecided
I prefer working out at home. You save the effort in going to the gym and also you can cut down on the gym expenses. There are always some good regimens posted on forums such as these and also Important video workout will really help you.