Old May 31st 13, 04:43 AM
Chris M. Chris M. is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by abacoian View Post
thank you Chris, those are good words to think on. I will be trying to put a solid plan together that will produce results. I'm thinking there are fundamentals that I need to focus on. If someone was disabled and yet could work on everything possible, what should they start with. Sitting up? Then Sitting up and balancing? Learning to roll side to side? I'm looking for all and any suggestions and thoughts. Thank you.
Do you happen to have a Physical Therapist ? From what I understand they can be helpful in presenting a home exercise program that's catered to your specific needs.