Old April 23rd 16, 10:37 AM posted to rec.running
Sam Seagate

Default sudden return of plantar fasciitis

On 04/21/2016 08:43 AM, Ed Prochak wrote:
Sam,
Sounds like you are finding ways to manage this.

No, not really. Truly wish I had this time.

IIRC you decided not to have surgery to correct this. But I will mention for others that may be an option. my wife had it done and she no longer has problems with plantar faciitus.

I wish you well and glad to hear you found a way to keep moving.

As a last resort, I'm going to give Beach Runner's suggestion a try
first before moving on to a podiatrist.

Sam

Enjoy the walk.
Ed