Old February 3rd 04, 05:45 AM
Jimmie

Default Ironman Timex GPS Watch

Hi
I have had mine for just about a year. Have not had a problem with arm
band. The one fault I have are the very sketchy instructions. Another
problem I have is that I run early in the morning and can't read the watch
readouts; i.e pace or mileage accumulated. This watch has come down in price
because they have a new watch out which includes a HRM.

"VITOdelapata" wrote in message
ink.net...
Has anyone used the Ironman Triathalon GPS watch model 3501? It gives
you distance, time and speed. Just curious about quality and limitations.
Wal-Mart has them at a reasonable price.

--
R.Robinson
rrockslideATearthlink.net