Old April 4th 04, 11:33 PM
Julie Meikle

Default Down Sleeping Bags and the Outdoor Show

"
Do people really leave the top zipped up and open the
bottom to cool their feet?

Yes all the time! I hate feeling confined so I usually stick my paws
out....I'm considering replacing my ME Sleepwalker 2 with a new model. I'm
glad to see ME have added extended the zip all the way around the footbed on
these models ...first brought in on the Down Dreamcatcher models.. I nearly
went for one of those, but reckoned that the need to use a liner was pretty
high on a down bag and that meant not sticking my foot out!

Julie