Old November 11th 03, 06:08 AM
Nordo

Default Any good exercises to prevent injuries?

I've been jogging for about a month now and suddenly my knees are bothering
me. I bought some new, fancy shoes, but the slight, nagging knee pains
still persists while I'm running. Also, my new shoes seem to be aggrivating
my supposedly healed ankle injury from several months ago. Are there any
specific exercises I should be doing to reduce my knee/ankle pain and the
chances of other damage (other than stretches, or course)? I really enjoy
jogging and I'd hate to have to quit so soon by hurting my joints.

Thanks,
-Dan