Old August 20th 03, 11:51 PM
SBC

Default Review of the NordicTrack CX 995 Elliptical trainer

We recently purchased the NordicTrack CX 995 Elliptical, and we like it very
much. It's solidly built, works very smoothly, and has a lot of useful
features, including a wireless heart-rate monitor.

It has one big flaw, in our opinion, in that you can't mute (or even reduce
the volume of) the console beeps. All of the workout programs emit beeps to
alert you to various things, and it can get annoying, especially since the
machine is so quiet to begin with.

The full review can be found, he

http://www.nothaveway.com/ViewArticl...Cat=Technology

--

EngineerBoy

http://www.nothaveway.com
No ads, spam, or pop-ups, just musings, commentary, opinions, and drivel