Old August 15th 04, 06:41 PM
stracy5

Default New Workout Program - Need Advice

I am planning on changing my program from a 5-day program to the 4-day
program that follows. I also plan on only doing 1 set to failure on
each, but plan on doing normal speed reps instead of the slow reps
suggested buy HIT (but under control with good form - to absolute
failure).

My goal is a ballance of size and strength.

I currently do reps approximatly 2 sec positive / 2 sec neg.

* Should I do slow reps (2-4 sec positive / 4-6 sec neg)?

* Do you see any shortcomings in this program?

Monday
Squats
Stiff arm lat pull downs
Lat pull downs - front of head