Old August 16th 04, 04:41 PM
Keith Hobman

In article 4u4Uc.267343$%[email protected]_s01, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:

"Keith Hobman" wrote

(stracy5) wrote:

How is training to failure not a worthwhile technique? I have never
heard this before. I have always read, heard, and just plain knew in
my heart that performing a set until you just can't do another rep was
the best way to stimulate muscle growth.

What are the physiological mechanisms that make this the most effective
method for hypertrophy?

Keith, don't you know better?

You are asking for FACTS to back up a popluar myth.

This could get downright entertaining.

I'd like a real scientific explanation too. None of the 'dynamite
explodes' type of stuff.

I thought since stracy5 so was well-read on the subject I could get the
real low-down.

--
Dawn's cold kiss calls me
Forth I creep, blindly stumbling