Old September 13th 04, 05:37 PM
George

Default Workout Program Wanted!!

Hi everyone...I'm currently 5'10", 157 lbs. I recently joined a local
gym and would appreciate if someone could recommend a good
weightlifting routine for me. My goal is to pack on some muscle mass,
but I'm not looking to be huge. I'd like to have a physique which has
nice muscle definition and a little size to it. Basically, I'd like to
fill out a shirt and look great without it. I've worked out before,
but was never able to see astounding results. I know all about how
much protein I need to ingest, but what about calories overall?
Perhaps someone can provide a routine which worked for them. Finally,
what type of cardio schedule would I need to maintain?

Thanks for the help!