Old September 14th 04, 04:26 PM
Top Sirloin

Geezer From The Freezer wrote:

geek_girl wrote:

In George wrote:

Hi everyone...I'm currently 5'10", 157 lbs. I recently joined a local
gym and would appreciate if someone could recommend a good
weightlifting routine for me. My goal is to pack on some muscle mass,
but I'm not looking to be huge. I'd like to have a physique which has
nice muscle definition and a little size to it. Basically, I'd like to
fill out a shirt and look great without it.

If you really want to fill out a shirt, make sure you eat plenty of soy
products.

ignore that comment. Soy is bad!

Are you denying soy's efficacy at filling out
t-shirts?

--
Scott Johnson / scottjohnson at kc dot rr dot com