Old September 14th 04, 08:54 PM
bc

Geezer From The Freezer wrote in message ...
geek_girl wrote:

In George wrote:
Hi everyone...I'm currently 5'10", 157 lbs. I recently joined a local
gym and would appreciate if someone could recommend a good
weightlifting routine for me. My goal is to pack on some muscle mass,
but I'm not looking to be huge. I'd like to have a physique which has
nice muscle definition and a little size to it. Basically, I'd like to
fill out a shirt and look great without it.

If you really want to fill out a shirt, make sure you eat plenty of soy
products.

ignore that comment. Soy is bad!

Well now, to sj's point, that depends on how you want to fill the
shirt, doesn't it?

- bc