Old February 8th 05, 01:21 PM
spodosaurus

npne wrote:
I think I remember you from bigpond.tech.*

Probably :-)

Was called Selar Rao in a previous avatar, am mentioned on OzCableGuys site.

I recognise that nickname! :-) I left bigpond when Telstra wanted to
charge me $250 for a cable modem. It cost less to buy an ADSL modem and
pay the connection fee, so off I went. The news server here at Westnet
has porblems form time to time, but it's their newsfeed usually, not
their server itself. I left bigpong when they were making excuses for
their email and news problems for weeks and months.

Ari

http://www.abmdr.org.au/
http://www.marrow.org/