Old July 3rd 07, 02:41 PM posted to misc.fitness.misc
joeu2004

Default (how much exercise is advisable to do a week to lose weight)

On Jul 2, 1:34 pm, "Spammers_Should_Be_Shot"
wrote:
Damn, I only got involved in this thread because MuscleMan spammed his blog.
Just thought I'd have a little fun with him (and to see if he could explain
any exercise related topic other than just copy-pasting some article onto
his blog).

I disagree with your use of the term "spam" in this case. IMHO,
"spam" is a posting that has no other purpose than to advertise (or
troll). In this case, "MuscleMan" responded to an inquiry with an
opinion that addressed the OP. It does not surprise me that many
responders are trainers and wannabees who have web sites of their
own. It is not unreasonable for them to refer people to their web
site, IMHO.

If you wanted to challenge MM's understanding or debunk his theory,
you could have done so with reasonable rebuttal. Your thoughtless
taunts and exaggerations merely make __you__ sound like someone who
does not know what you're talking about, IMHO.