Old July 4th 07, 12:05 PM posted to misc.fitness.misc
[email protected]

Default (how much exercise is advisable to do a week to lose weight)

On Jun 23, 1:20 am, claire wrote:
I am currently on a diet and eating healthily but am not noticing
results -is exercising 4/5times a week for half hour each day enough?

heys guys wierd thing is this is all common sense stuff as a personal
trainer i can belive that it would work but had my doubts!!!! BIG
TIME
but when i got back from overseas and sore him i couldnt believe what
he had been doing he lost 25 KG s in just 4 wks its simple

You are overweight for the most simple of reasons -- because you're
eating the wrong foods, the wrong types of calories per meal, and
you're also eating meals in the wrong patterns each day.

Think closely about what we're about to tell you, since it's going to
change the way you think about dieting...

before you go any further please check this out !! this is what he
followed!!!

http://www.fatloss4idiots.com/?hop=fitnessoz

Most simple thing to follow, its a book teaching you how to SHOP for
the right foods, eat the right foods but more importantly live the
lifestyle you want PLS check it out ASAP

it will change the way you look at food !!! and wieght loss

IM NOT THE SMARTEST PERSON GOING ROUND AT ALL ALL I NOW IS THAT THIS
WORKS

http://www.fatloss4idiots.com/?hop=fitnessoz

Talk soon

PS i wouldnt eva tell someone to look at some thing with out doing it
myself

PPS HA AND I VE LOST 15 Kgs in 3 wks!!!

AMAZING STUFF but so simple

http://www.fatloss4idiots.com/?hop=fitnessoz