Old March 2nd 12, 04:28 PM
Lulu Lulu is offline
Junior Member

Default Not looking to loose weight!

Hi, new to this site and need suggestions. Having recently lost as much weight as I want to through diet control, I have also got the exercise bug!
I run then static bike for about an hour 2 or 3 times a week. This has kick started the metabolism I had as a teenager ie fast! and so I have lost more weight. In fact I'd like to put half a stone back on!
I really don't want to reduce exercise as i love it and I feel my lung function still has a long way to go but I don't want to loose any more weight.
I am nearly up to eating the same quantities of carbs as I did pre-dieting but do get full quicker than I used to.
Any suggestions welcomed!
Ta,
Lulu