Old January 18th 09, 11:20 PM posted to soc.veterans,rec.arts.tv,alt.california,misc.fitness.weights,rec.motorcycles
Fabio M. Rossetti

Default Obama calls for new declaration of independence

I remember the anger that a lot of Americans had towards the
government after the Ruby Ridge incident and the Waco siege. There
were certainly a lot of militia type groups that would have liked to
see "The Turner Diaries" acted out in real life.

Oh, yes, I remember that McVeigh read the book. Still, I can't see the
logic
of replacing the tyrannical feds with an even more tyrannical uebernazi
type of government bent on nuclear holocaust...