Old January 19th 09, 04:19 AM posted to soc.veterans,rec.arts.tv,alt.california,misc.fitness.weights,rec.motorcycles
[email protected]_my_sig_for_address.com

Default Obama calls for new declaration of independence

On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 21:17:00 -0700, "Bob Myers"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 20:33:46 -0700, "Bob Myers"
wrote:

Please watch your attributions. I didn't write any of what you
responded to here. That was Krusty, and I absolutely do NOT
want there to be even the slightest possibility that someone
would think I wrote any of his BS.

I know - I thought it was clear from the levels of quotes.
Obviously, I was agreeing with you. Sorry.

Bob M.

www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo online at www.pmilligan.net/palm/
Free 'People finder' program now at www.pmilligan.net/finder.htm