Old August 31st 16, 10:11 AM
Scott Shaw Scott Shaw is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordo View Post
I've been jogging for about a month now and suddenly my knees are bothering
me. I bought some new, fancy shoes, but the slight, nagging knee pains
still persists while I'm running. Also, my new shoes seem to be aggrivating
my supposedly healed ankle injury from several months ago. Are there any
specific exercises I should be doing to reduce my knee/ankle pain and the
chances of other damage (other than stretches, or course)? I really enjoy
jogging and I'd hate to have to quit so soon by hurting my joints.

Thanks,
-Dan
You must warming up every time before main exercises, it should prevent different inquires and one more thing about shoes - it must be amortizing, I recommend NIKE AIR ZOOM VOMERO, bought it for myself - I`m happy)
I use to work here UK Top Writers

Last edited by Scott Shaw : September 1st 16 at 09:16 AM.