Old February 17th 16, 10:31 PM posted to uk.rec.walking
[email protected]

Default Martin Richardson Marilyn completion 19 March 2016

On Thursday, 28 January 2016 22:39:13 UTC, Martin Richardson wrote:
Those of you who remember me will know that for a long while I have been working my way through the Marilyn (P150) hill list. I have had the luck to do the St Kilda stacks in October 2015. So, my Marilyn completion 1556/1556 is going to be on Leum Uilleum on 19 March 2016. Maybe the first Marilyn completion, not on Stac Lee.
Followed by a meal at Stronlossit Inn - details below.
You are all welcome to join me for the walk and/or the meal.
Trains arrive at Corrour station 8.32 from Fort William and 8.59 from Glasgow. So we set off at 9.00ish. Hopefully completing the walk in time to catch the 15.24 for Roybridge.Tight timing but possible.
Please let me know if you are coming for the walk.
18.00 19 March 2016 Stronlossit Inn, Roy Bridge PH31 4AG
Space for up to 45 people (first come, first served) to help celebrate my final Marilyn.
I need to know the numbers by 14 February to confirm the booking. Please let me know as soon as possible.
Vegetarians catered for.
There is plenty of accommodation in the area , including a campsite at Inverroy. To book the Stronlossit Inn itself visit their website
www.stronlossit.co.uk
email:
01397712253

Please note I have exorcised the demon and my email address is now:

The end of a very long journey. Are there many completers?