Old May 30th 14, 11:42 AM
ricky ricky is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
On 11/08/11 12:38 p, Duncan Heenan wrote:
I disagree. Swimming is non weight bearing. test show that running burns
many more calories per minnute than swimming. This is also bourne out by
the fact that some very good swimmers (sepecially marathon swimmers) are
quite fat.

I agree about running over swimming (assuming that your frame can take
the punishment) but how do you define "quite fat"?
I think we should not compare swimming with running both of these exercise play different role , however running is always better then swimming becasue in running every part of body move in a better way rather then swimming.
lakecounty

Last edited by ricky : June 2nd 14 at 08:39 AM.