Old August 25th 15, 11:41 AM posted to rec.running
Sam Seagate

Default sudden return of plantar fasciitis

Been a while now since I've walked. I suppose there's a chance the
muscle is sore, but I'm beginning to think that I may have splintered
the bone as someone pointed out. Whatever the case, I haven't been
walking much at all unless I have to. There's a touch of pain
especially if I don't wear the Superfeet shoes, so it's still going to
take quite some time yet before I'm ready to resume. I've lost even
more weight, but that has been basically through diet alone. I'm just
glad I've lost and not gained this time! As for the exercises, I've
been hesitant to do those other than stretching the toes upward. The
dips seemed to exacerbate the pain so I haven't tried them again.

Sam