Old December 21st 13, 12:52 PM
Etikp Etikp is offline
Junior Member

Send a message via AIM to Etikp

Quote:
Originally Posted by astaebell View Post
I was sized for an Orca Predator 2 Size 8. I am still getting over the
sticker shock for that wetsuit. I would like to buy a used Orca (speedsuit,
predator, whatever), size 8. I only do 2-3 sprint tris per year, so I don't
want to drop a ton on a wetsuit. If you want to sell one to me, email me.
I've only been sized for the Orca, but if you know how sizing changes across
brands, I am open to others. I am 6'0'' and 174. Thanks.

--
Aaron S.

[email protected][remove this]yahoo.com

information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under
formally notified that any use, copying or distribution of this e-mail, in
whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender by return
e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. Unless explicitly and
conspicuously designated as " E-Contract Intended", this e-mail does not
constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment, or an acceptance of a
contract offer. This e-mail does not constitute a consent to the use of
sender's contact information for direct marketing purposes or for transfers
of data to third parties.
were you able to get what you were looking for?
robotic vacuums reviews