Old December 20th 17, 10:39 AM posted to uk.rec.walking
Roger Chapman[_3_]

Default Its that time of year again

On 16/12/2017 10:59, kevin wrote:
On Wednesday, 13 December 2017 17:52:15 UTC, Roger Chapman wrote:
Hello, is there anyone still here or should I turn out the lights?

I thought I would start the ball rolling by wishing all my friends and
acquaintances from the glory days of ukrw a merry Yuletide and a
prosperous New Year.

And if there is no one here its surely time to put this ng out of its
misery.

--
Roger Chapman

Hi Roger,

I am still alive started lurking a few months back to see if the group was still running. Don't get much time for walking but hopefully next year will be better.

Kevin Mckane

Hi Kevin

Judging by the responses so far our audience is very thin on the ground.

I hope you will do better next year. Unfortunately I will not. Old age
has caught up with me at last and I managed just one summit this year
and that is in all probability one more than I will manage in the new year.

--
Roger Chapman