Old October 20th 03, 12:03 AM
MJuric

Default So what are the new stagger rules?

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 14:47:57 GMT, Tom Henderson
wrote:

Heard lots of references to Nina Kraft not understanding them, resulting in
her 3 min penalty. What exactly are these rules?

Tom

I'm not sure what they are, but they sure seem to push the
IM's more toward the drafting legal versions. Other than a couple
break aways. ALL of the top finishers were in the "Pack" for most of
the bike portion. They listed "first" "second" "Third" and "Pack of
12" for the standings for most of the race. I'd like to know the rules
too but it apparently changed the way they ride the bike.

~Matt