Old December 24th 06, 08:07 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Curt

Default John Williams continues to blow Mr. PV

Proctologically Violated©® wrote:

Did you know harrassing people on the web is

John Williams' hobby?

To wit:

http://www.rustyiron.net/trollist.htm
http://www.rustyiron.net/curtpics.htm
http://www.rustyiron.net/curt_wts.htm
http://www.rustyiron.net/curtinfl.jpg
http://www.rustyiron.net/curt_rab.htm

Luckily, I enjoy the attention. And, hey, I also see Williams for what
he is - an ineffectual, hypocritical, arrogant, control freak who, hey,
probably really just needs a hug. ;o)

[...]

Look, if we keep argering, you're pretty much
guarownteed to be right sooner or later,

True. Statistically, that'd make some sense, right?

if that's what yer hopin for. If you turn out to be right, finally,
will you finally STFU??

Doubtful. Again, just a guess, but, hey, isn't it obvious?

--
Curt