Old February 13th 04, 05:56 PM
ste mc

Default Walking

"sandy saunders" wrote in message

Hi Sandy, it looked like great weather for photos on that walk, you had

all
kinds of weather and skies, lovely stuff! I'm not familiar with most of

the
TR locations on this newsgroup, but I enjoyed looking through your

photos
of
course! ;-) Makes me wish I was walking there now. I've not been out

for
walk for a while, but I'll have to rectify this soon - before I put too

much
more weight on! :-S ...(tell Paul Saunders that I never quite stuck to
those New Year's resolutions...!)

Cheers Ste ... Yes, it was a mixed bag of weather, but fortunately we were
just far enough north to miss the heavy burst of rain. Back out again
tomorrow from East Meon for a round of the South Downs Way over Butser

Hill.
Going to be overcast, but no rain.

--
Sandy Saunders @ www.thewalkzone.co.uk

Have a good one tomorrow Sandy, and you never know, the overcast weather
might give some nice moody clouds, always good for a picture or two.

Ste