Old February 13th 04, 09:52 PM
Paul Saunders

Default Walking

ste mc wrote:

Neither have I... yet!

Try reading your post to me about setting goals and finding out the
problems and what causes them to be broken etc... ;-) Truly
inspirational stuff, as we can both see! :-)

It's easy to give advice, not so easy to follow it! :-)

The relatives have just departed, but now I've caught another damn cold!
:-(

I find that booking a
holiday normally gives suitable motivation to get fit!

I find that having someone nagging you to go out walking gives good
motivation. If you make regular arrangements to go walking then you
feel obligated not to let them down. Perhaps a walking club? Or just
regular weekly walks with a group of friends? Same days each week, no
matter what the weather. Or maybe get a dog?

Paul
--
http://www.wilderness-wales.co.uk
http://www.wildwales.fsnet.co.uk