Old May 19th 04, 07:48 PM
Andy Howell

Default Public footpaths in the north Cotswolds

On 19/5/04 7:22 pm, in article [email protected]_s54, "HH"
wrote:

Please tell me where I can find a description of public footpaths between
and around Moreton-in-Marsh, Stow-on-the-Wold, Chastleton, Little Compton,
Evenlode, the Slaughters, Bourton-on-the-Water. I would appreciate an email
response as well as a posting here. Your assistance would be most
appreciated. Many thanks.

Best get hold of an OS map of the Cotswolds. Also the Lonely Planet
'Walking in Britain' guide has a very good section on the Cotswold Way
footpath.

OS Maps from Stanfords:

http://www.stanfords.co.uk/mapdetail...tem_code=72392

Cotswold Way Handbook & Accommodation List

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/..._books_1_1/202
-6738654-2951833

Harvey's map - Cotswold Way

Andy Howell