Old November 26th 10, 11:14 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights

Default Lou Ferrigno on Toyota commercial....

"Existential Angst" wrote in message
Inyone see this?? HOLY ****.......

**I** could kick Ferrigno's ass now..... He looked terrible.

So much for "lifestyle" and "long-term compliance" and health/fitness.
'course, Lou wasn't exactly healthy even in his "prime" -- no bodybuilder
is.
Didn't Schwarzenignorant have a triple bypass or sumpn?? Man, in his last
movies, they had to do some serious pyooter air brushing, yo.....

If you contrast these inflate/deflate assholes with, say, pictures of
Leonard Schwartz (the HeavyHands guy) in his late 60's, there is no
comparison. You'd think Leonard was an old Lou or Arnold.
And iirc, Leonard Schwartz (a psychiatrist) started heavyhanding because
of his poor physical condition during the primes of Lou/Arnold.

Or Charles Bronson, an ex-coal miner.

Which just goes to show how "true process" (discussed in another thread
with david) trumps bull**** goal setting, parlour tricks, and sleight of
hand -- which is all BB'ing -- and infomercial **** -- really is, amidst
a magical narcissistic carpet ride.

Which just highlights butt another facet of the Mind**** -- there are more
facets to the health/fitness mind**** than there are on a Disco Mirror
Globe.

It seems to me that once major participants in the Mind**** of the
(M)asses are done with the show, and past their mind****ing prime, it
seems difficult for them to muster respect even for themselves, almost an
homage to the disrespect, mind****, and ripoff of the past (M)asses.
--
EA

Charles Bronson I think got that way from using kb's dontcha think?