Old April 30th 15, 12:06 AM
Matty77 Matty77 is offline
Junior Member

Default Nausea after walking

I'm overweight and need to lose weight. I feel sick regularly but for the last 6 weeks I've been walking daily. I normally do 10-15 minuted normal walking speed.

Did the walk tonight and near the end I felt sick as a dog and thought I was going to puke. This can't be normal. Dr says it's anxiety but that's pony. I go for a gentle walk and 10 minutes later I'm in the kitchen out of breath (sometines) and feeling sick as a dog. It really makes me not want to do it

Any advice. It can't be normal feeling sick after 10 minute stroll