Old January 29th 19, 01:21 PM
Emilyvi Emilyvi is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty77 View Post
Thanks I'll give it a try
it happened again tonight worse than ever. Had to stop myself throwing up. I keep reading exercise is good for you. It makes me worse

Thanks for the suggestion
Just collect information for the doc and remember that this is something your body has forgotten. This is your physical activity after 6 weeks and before that? Also, make sure that the temperature around you isn't too hot and that you have enough fresh air. What about reducing the walking period? Maybe try for 7 minutes and if nothing happens, 8 minutes etc.