Old January 18th 09, 01:21 PM posted to soc.veterans,rec.arts.tv,alt.california,misc.fitness.weights,rec.motorcycles
Vito[_2_]

Default Obama calls for new declaration of independence

"." wrote
Tim showed great courage as he stared at the video camera and died for
what he believed in.

Perhaps, but he was foolish because his action in fact solidified his
enemies' position. BATF and FBI had perp'd a bunch of crimes including Waco
and Ruby Ridge and the public was on the verge of demanding that heads roll.
But then the Murrah (sp?) went up and everybody rallied behind them - so
much so that I'd suspect a setup if I were Henry. If FBI profilers can
tell you what kind of person would perp' a certain kind of crime then they
can tell you what kind of person to sucker into committing that crime in the
future, just like they did at Kent State.