Old December 15th 04, 02:50 PM
John Laird

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 22:01:59 +0000, Judith
wrote:

I tend to use this sort of bag for my mobile phone. I use the other
sort, with the two bits of plastic which press together, for food.

You and I have different priorities ;-) My mobile, wallet, car keys, etc go
into the self-seal bags which are fiddly to get into but just about totally
waterproof. Food, which I want in a hurry, frozen fingers or otherwise,
goes in the easy-to-open "ziploc" ones !

As someone else pointed out, Lakeland is a good bet for stuff like this.
Genuine Ziploc products aren't readily found in the UK - my folks bring them
back from the States. (Along with half the contents of the shopping
mall...)

--
Marriage: It's not only a word, but a sentence!

Mail john rather than nospam...